By Tara Davis From OwningTheFence
Fall selling season is in full swing. There’s no better time than the present to use autumnal inspiration to stage a home that could draw more buyers in a short amount of time, boosting your chances of selling your home quickly.
Here are five fall-infused tips to help you get started:
- Improve your house’s curb appeal. In addition to mowing your lawn, weeding, and power washing; place pumpkins or gourds on you
- r porch, colorful mums in outdoor planters and a seasonal wreath on the door.
- Make your house look immaculate. Sweep and wash the floors, wipe down the counters, scrub your bathtub. In addition to cleaning, you should also clear away the clutter. To do this, consider using pretty baskets with lids. Strategically place them so they look like purposeful decor rather than storage.
- Create an inviting look. Brighten up your home with inexpensive pumpkins, gourds, and flowers. Seasonal fresh produce such as apples or squash in a bowl can also improve the kitchen’s aesthetic appeal.
- Show off your closets. Potential buyers will want to see how big your closets are. You don’t need to empty them, but try to leave at least 30% of each one free of items.
- Make rooms look bigger or smaller, as needed. Rearrange furniture to make smaller rooms look more spacious and to give bigger rooms a cozier feel. Place an autumnal throw or decorative pillow on a chair, preferably in a solid, muted color such as light orange or brown.
3011 American Way | Missoula, MT 59808
406.532.9200 | 888.735.SOLD (7653)